So im just going to start this lovey dovey Valentines Day post off with some Love quotes that describe a little about us:
"I know I'm a handful, but that's why you got two hands"
"I'm pretty sure I didn't meet you for nothing"
"Marry the one who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming in a restaurant"
"She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person"
So as stated on my previous post, we don't go full out buying gifts or anything for VDay. But I do love the cuddles, the sweet words, the yummy dinners, personal notes, etc ;) All I asked for Vday this year were some cute bedroom photo's of us cuddling and being all cutesie haha. So thanks for being a good sport Maikal ;) Love your guts.
And of course I need to say a few heart warming things about my love. Get ready to vomit ;)
Maikal has made me a better person in every way possible. If you know Maikal, you know he is loud, opinionated, and passionate. Before marrying him, I would consider myself one of the shyest people you would ever meet. Never would I have ever raised my hand to answer anything, give my opinion of anything in a discussion, confront anyone, share thoughts on whatever. Its always been something I've wanted to change about myself, but just didnt know how. He really has rubbed off on me and I feel like I have grown a new sense of self and confidence. Which is one of the best feelings in the world! We have grown together as a couple, but we have also grown separately as better human beings.
Some of my favourite things about him:
1) His laugh. Man, when Maikal really gets going, his laugh is one of the best sounds in the world.
2) His love for God and Family.
3) The way he plays with our kids. Is it not the cutest thing seeing your spouse wrestle and chase your kid(s) around the house? I die.
4) His friends. Which have turned into my friends. Some of the BEST people you will ever meet.
5) His work ethic. As you know Maikal started Dental School in Aug, and he studies hard to get the grades he needs, and he nails it!
6) His love for the ocean. When we go on a trip, it's like his happy place is in the waves/water. He turns into a little kid again with no care in the world. Its basically the cutest.
7) His hair. K I know this is a weird one, but he has never grown out his hair before and never had a good man bun. Which I am obsessed with. He got through the awkward hair stage and it is amazing now. Long and black and smooth! Mmmmmmm.
8) Baby Respect. Before getting married, I knew he wanted 6 kids, and he knew I wanted 4. But I said I could maybe do 6, we will see how it goes. (I may or may not have just said that to get him to marry me lol.) Obviously it hasn't gone as planned so far lol. But he as NEVER pushed me to have more kids if I didn't want them or when to have them. He knows I will be carrying them and going through the birth and everything that comes after that. I think a man's respect level for his wife goes up 1000 notches when he see's that baby exit his wife lol.
Obviously there are endless things I love about him, but I don't want to make you read a novel lol. Instead I will just leave you with these pictures. Happy Valentines Day everyone!!