This little lady of mine has been out of my tummy for as long as she was in it! Happy 9 months my Princess! I just love her! She has taught me so much about the joys of Motherhood. She opened my eyes to so much more love for both her and Ben. She truly is a blessing. And a dang cute one at that! Honestly I am having random attacks of anxiety about leaving her. Im better with Ben just because he's older and isn't so dependant on me. But Aurora is still my baby and I know she will just miss us like crazy. Plus she's been playing stranger danger lately which is terrible timing! We are leaving Aurora with Rio and Kathleen (Maikal's oldest bro) and we are leaving Ben with Maikal's parents. As much as I want them to come, it just wouldn't be a very good vacation with the babes around. One person would always be stuck on the beach babysitting. Boo. So we will just prepare ourselves over the next 2 weeks and hopefully they will be just fine without us for a bit.
Since my house is a dark old townhouse with terrible lighting, I went over to my friend Nicole's house to do this little shoot. She has the best windows and perfect flooring! I dream of the day when I can build my own home and have everything I want. *sigh*
Ok so here are some updated stats for 9 months!:
- Weaned. She is 100% bottle fed with formula
- Sleeps 12-14 hours straight at night
- Two naps. First is 2 hours and second is 45 min
- She can stand on her own!
- Crawls everywhere
- Pulls herself up on everything
- Can climb up small objects (like a box)
- Climbs up the stairs (working on going down)
- She just popped her first tooth this past weekend
- Size 3 diapers
- Weighs about 20 pounds
- Chews on absolutely everything and everything. We have to keep a very clean floor so she doesn't choke
- Says Mom. I know it's probably just a flook....but I like to think she says it on purpose
- I swear her hair will never grow. I will have a little bald girl forever.
- Favourite part of the day is bath time! This kid is a little fish at the pool. Both my kids have that Island need for the water in their blood!
She has the longest most beautiful eye lashes!
She was thinking really hard about her next pose haha
I know her hair looks really red in this picture, but it's just the photoshopping.
Her hair will be brown.